1. Compositions and methods for treating diseases of protein aggregation involving ic3b deposition
United States Patent Application US 20140127225 A1
Inventors: Guriqbal S. Basi, Robin Barbour, Yue Liu
2. Tau immunotherapy
United States Patent Application WO 2014165271 A2
Inventors: Peter Seubert, Philip James DOLAN III, Yue Liu, Robin Barbour
3. Antibodies that recognize IAPP
United States Patent Application WO2015004632
Inventors: BARBOUR, Robin, Yue Liu
4. Anti-mcam antibodies and associated methods of use
United States Patent Application WO 2015136470 A1
Inventors: Yue Liu, Patrick Garidel, Andreas Langer
5. Anti-mcam antibodies and associated methods of use
United States Patent Application WO 2015136469 A1
Inventors: Yue Liu
6. Anti-laminin4 antibodies specific for lg4-5
United States Patent Application WO 2015136472 A1
Inventors: Stephen Jed TAM, Yue Liu, Robin Barbour, Theodore Yednock
7. Anti-laminin4 antibodies specific for lg1-3
United States Patent Application WO 2015136471 A1
Inventors: Kenneth Flanagan, Stephen Jed TAM, Yue Liu, Theodore Yednock, Robin Barbour
8. Combination treatment for multiple sclerosis
United States Patent Application WO 2015136468 A1
Inventors: Stephen Jed TAM, Theodore Yednock, Yue Liu, Nicholas SCHWAB, Heinz Wiendl, Tilman SCHNEIDER-HOHENDORF
9. Anti-transthyretin antibodies
United States Patent Application WO2016120811 A1
Inventors: Yue Liu, Avijit Chakrabartty, Jeffrey N. Higaki
10. Anti-transthyretin antibodies
United States Patent Application WO2016120810 A1
Inventors: Yue Liu, Tarlochan S. Nijjar, Avijit Chakrabartty
1. Su, Yang., Liu, Y*., Behrens, C., Bidlingmaier, S., Lee, N., Aggarwal, R., Sherbenou, D., Burlingame, A., Hann, B., Simko, J., Premasekharan, G., Paris, P., Shuman, M., Seo, Y., Small, E. and Liu, B. 2018. Targeting CD46 for both adenocarcinoma and neuroendocrine prostate cancer. J. Clinical Invest. (* co-first author, accepted).
2. Pennella MA, Liu Y*, Woo JL, Kim CA, Berk AJ. 2010. Adenovirus E1B 55-kilodalton protein is a p53-SUMO1 E3 ligase that represses p53 and stimulates its nuclear export through interactions with promyelocytic leukemia nuclear bodies. J. Virol. Dec, 2010. 84(23):12210-25. Epub 2010 Sep 22. (* co-first author).
3. Liu, Y., A. Shevchenko, A. Shevchenko and A. J. Berk. 2005. Adenovirus exploits the cellular aggresome response to inactivate the MRN complex. J. Virol. 79: 14004-16 (spot light section). One figure of this publication has been selected as the cover page image on J. Virol. May, 2006. 80: 9.
4. Zhao, L. Y., Y. Liu*, N. R. Bertos, X. J. Yang and D. Liao. 2003. PCAF is a coactivator for p73-mediated transactivation. Oncogene 22: 8316-29 (* co-first author).
5. Liu, Y., A. Colosimo, X. J. Yang and D. Liao. 2000. Adenovirus E1B 55-Kilodalton oncoprotein inhibits p53 acetylation by PCAF. Mol. Cell. Biol. 20: 5540-53.
6. Liu, Y., L. Xia, J. Fu, C. Ruan, H. Wan and P. Li. 1997. Construction and expression of a functional murine human chimerical antibody against human cross-linked fibrin. Zhonghua Xue Ye Xue Za Zhi (Chinese Journal of Hematology) 18: 449-52.
7. Liu, Y., L. Xia, J. Fu, X. Bai, H. Wang, P. Li and C. Ruan. 1996. Construction and expression of a chimerical Fab fragment of anti-fibrin monoclonal antibody SZ-58 in E.coli. Chinese Journal of Microbiology & Immunology 16: 100-4.
8. Scott Bidlingmaier, Xiaodong Zhu, Yue Liu, Yang Su, Bin Liu. 2013. Novel Internalizing Human Antibodies Targeting Brain Tumor Sphere Cells. Stem Cells and Cancer Stem Cells 9:187-190
9. Bidlingmaier S, Wang Y, Liu Y, Zhang N, Liu B. 2011. Comprehensive analysis of yeast surface displayed cDNA library selection outputs by exon microarray to identify novel protein-ligand interactions. Mol Cell Proteomics. 10(3):
10. Iyer AK, Su Y, Feng J, Lan X, Zhu X, Liu Y, Gao D, Seo Y, Vanbrocklin HF, Courtney Broaddus V, Liu B, He J. 2011. The effect of internalizing human single chain antibody fragment on liposome targeting to epithelioid and sarcomatoid mesothelioma. Biomaterials. 32(10):2605-13